Las Cruces, NM a Great Place for Families and Great Climate!
Las Cruces is a sunny climate located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
Too many patients and not enough physicians in thriving Las Cruces New Mexico:
- Join our multi-specialty group practice or an existing private practice
- Interest and training in stroke or epilepsy would be ideal
- Equipment and experienced staff are ready
- Over 160 physicians on our staff provide a strong referral source
- 271,000+ service area of young families and retirees
- Centers for infusion therapy, wound care/hyperbaric and pain management
Board certification or board qualified with certification in process is required.
Compensation package could include
- Salary + Benefits
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Possible medical education debt repayment assistance