Seeking Immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Moonlighting Emergency Department Physicians in Liberal, KS!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- Current on ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
- Possess a current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and DEA
- 10 shifts per month available
- ER experience necessary
- Third year residents welcome for moonlighting!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible scheduling
- Single-Point-of-Contact for scheduling
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent facility with dedicated and supportive staff
For more information about this opportunity please contact Chris Mooney, Regional Manager: Chris.Mooney@emcare.com or 850-437-7724!
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status