Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is looking for a BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join an established practice in the community:
- Experienced physicians and new grads welcome to apply
- Shared call coverage is available
- Robotics training is required (daVinci robot is available)
CPRMC is a 108-bed facility with complete inpatient, outpatient, surgical, and emergency care. CPRMC is a Joint Commission accredited facility that is a Primary Stroke Center and also include a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
About Cedar Park:
- 17 miles north of Austin
- Population of around 77,000 – One of the fastest growing cities in America
- Multiple entertainment/cultural attractions including ?
- Home of San Antonio's NBA G-League - The Austin Spurs
- Home of Dallas' Minor League NHL Team - The Texas Stars
- Cedar Park Sculpture Garden
- Texas Museum of Science & Technology
- H-E-B Center; entertainment and sports facility that hosts 130+ events every year
- ?Various recreational/outdoor spots
- 47 city parks and 22 miles of trails
- 7 golf courses
- Splash Shack; an indoor micro-waterpark
We offer a recruitment package, which may include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure, and Relocation expenses
- Medical Education Stipend for physicians still in training
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!