St. Joseph Mercy – Oakland (SJMO) has an excellent opportunity for Urgent Care physicians to provide services part-time, full-time, or on a contingent basis in our Lake Orion, Waterford, and White Lake, Michigan urgent care facilities.
The Urgent Care clinic will typically treat patients presenting with the following conditions:
Primary Care services including:
• Asthma-related symptoms
• Cuts or animal bites where bleeding is controlled
• Sprains and fractures
• Skin rashes, minor burns, and lacerations
• Colds, coughs, sore throats, or fever
• Illness with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration
• Eye infections or foreign bodies in the eye
• Bladder infections
• Basic x-ray technology (on digital radiology equipment connected to SJMO PACS system, allowing timely over read interpretation by SJMO radiologist)
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Urgent Care staffing includes one physician, RN/medical Assistant support, medical receptionist, and one radiology technologist. Urgent care hours for all locations are:
Monday – Friday 8 am – 9pm
Saturday and Sunday and Holidays 8 am – 8pm
- License to practice medicine in the State of Michigan
- Member of SJMO Medical Staff (new applicants welcome)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS); Classes available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Emergency Medicine
- Prior experience in ER or Urgent Care setting preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for the right physicians to be part of a dynamic Urgent Care team.
St. Joseph Mercy – Oakland is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Urgent Care physicians.