Full Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physician for Tri-Town Regional Hospital needed in Sidney, New York!
- Current, unrestricted New York medical license and DEA
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Current on ATLS, ACLS, PALS certifications
- ED experience in the last 2 years
- Shifts from 7-7, 12 or 24 Hours
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling
- Flexible scheduling
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers
Please contact Scott Sutton, Regional Manager by email at Scott.Sutton@emcare.com or by phone at 850-437-7728 for more details!
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status