Corsicana, a historic Texas community with a strong 162-bed hospital just an hour southeast of Dallas, is looking for an Internal Medicine physician to join an employed practice. Hospitalist program in place so opportunity exists for outpatient only practice. No hospital call. Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm schedule. Providers can offer extended hours.
- Opportunity to grow your practice and build personal relationships with patients
- Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital
- Navarro Regional Hospital is a JCAHO accredited community hospital with more than 4,000 admissions, 23,000 ED visits and over 50,000 diagnostic studies annually.
- Ample office space available in a recently built medical office building adjacent to the hospital.
- Public/private education for pre-K thru 12th grade, plus a 4-year public university and a 2-year college
Navarro Regional is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement Bonuses
- Relocation, as well as Marketing and CME expenses for first year
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
- No personal income tax
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community with a YMCA, ample parks, and country club
- Access to Richland Chambers Reservoir, the 3rd largest lake in Texas
- Home of the 2nd largest planetarium in Texas