Lutheran Health Network seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join our provider network in Fort Wayne IN. Over 700 beds in total with a catchment area of 1.3 million. ?
- Opportunity to join existing group practices - 22 physicians - 2 Internists, 4 Family Medicine and 3 Mid-Levels as part of a larger Multi-Specialty Group - "Lutheran Medical Group"
- Or startup solo locations based on your preference.
- Opportunity to design your own practice – you may provide 100% outpatient services, or mix of outpatient/inpatient services. NO option to practice OB.
- Office Options: Northeast Ft. Wayne - Georgetown area - One Primary Care physician there now - room for 4 more.
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize
- No ER call - telephone call for practice 1 in 5 (FP) and 1 in 3 (IM)
- Family practice residency program enables you to mentor and train physicians and provide faculty services if desired. In addition you may elect to be involved in many physician led committee’s and research projects
- We believe in a work/life balance allowing you to enjoy outside activities and spend time with family. We are call friendly!
- Confidence that you can refer to our extensive range of specialists and know that your patient is going to be treated right and taken care of immediately
- You can feel confident that our team of tenured physicians will provide assistance along the way to help ensure your success
- Opportunities are available in the city or rural locations enabling you to decide which is the best community fit for you
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary (MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Resident Stipend
- Quality Incentive Bonus
- CME, Vacation, Health, Life and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Expenses