The Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Non-Invasive, Invasive Cardiologist
An opportunity to join the #1 heart care program in the country and a top ranked hospital nationwide per U.S. News and World Report 2018-2019 Best Hospital Rankings.
The world class cardiovascular medicine program at Cleveland Clinic is seeking candidates for Non-Invasive, Invasive Cardiologist to join our established and highly respected health system. Dynamic positions combine outpatient clinical care with inpatient services at our state of the art facilities in the Greater Cleveland area. The Cleveland Clinic Health System includes 11 hospitals and over 180 outpatient facilities in Northeastern Ohio.
The Department of Cardiology has 200 physicians treating patients in all cardiovascular subspecialties over 20 different locations within the greater Cleveland & Akron areas. In 2018, the practices completed more than 113,000 office visits and over 5,000 procedures.
The Cleveland Clinic Health System are all tertiary referral and teaching centers in close proximity to Cleveland Clinic Main Campus.
Opportunity to develop a rewarding practice while benefiting from these key features:
- New and enhanced facilities with comprehensive cardiac services
- Ability to perform cardiac catherization, echocardiography, stress testing, and TEE
- Cleveland Clinic Heart and Vascular Institute, adult Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery program has been ranked 1st in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for more than 20 years
- Development of community expansion and outreach
- Newly remodeled cardiac catherization suite with state of the art imaging and ultrasound technology
- Dedicated Coronary Care and Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care & Observation Units Intersocietal Accreditation Commission for Echocardiography (IAC) certified
- Opportunity to participate in resident training and education
The successful candidate will have a joint appointment with Cleveland Clinics Heart and Vascular Institute at the main campus. This position reports to the leadership at the Heart and Vascular Institute at the Main Campus. Moreover, our physicians enjoy full access to a distinguished team of caregivers while practicing in neighboring communities.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including medical malpractice coverage and a collegial work environment.
Interested candidates should submit an application in confidence with Cover Letter and current CV.