The Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center, Wichita, KS is seeking a part-time or full-time physician BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine to work at our Liberal, KS Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) and provide primary care services to a panel of Veteran patients. Supervision of at least one mid-level practitioner would also be required.
- Clinic hours: Full-time: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday (flexible scheduling a possibility); If part-time: To be negotiated with service line manager
- Requirements: BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine and BLS
- Licensure: A full and unrestricted license from any US State or Territory is acceptable to practice at these facilities
- Flexible scheduling/condensed work weeks
- Sign-on bonus!!!
- NO CALL! NO WEEKENDS! NO HOLIDAYS!
- Relocation expenses
- Student Loan Repayment (Education Debt Reduction Program - subject to availability)
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement + 1 week paid authorized absence (subject to availability)