*NEW RATE** Avg $300/hr
Hendrick Medical Center-Abilene is one of only four organizations worldwide to be honored with the Gallup Great Workplace Awarded for five years in a row honors which recognizes Hendrick as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world. Hendrick Medical Center was recognized as the West Central Texas Local Employer of Excellence and Employer of the Year. For more than 85 years, the Hendrick name has been the first name in healthcare in Abilene, Texas, and the Texas Midwest. As the first healthcare network to establish a true system of services, the Hendrick name reigns over a 504-bed medical center, a women’s center, rehabilitation hospital, cancer center and numerous other innovative services.
• 65K volume ED
• High Acuity
• Level III Trauma
• Full Specialty back-up including Neurosurgeon, IR radiologist, and Pediatric trauma
• 98% of the patients we keep-very few transfers
• Criteria- Successful completion of an ACGME, AAEPS, or AOA approved residency training program in family medicine, general surgery, internal medicine, or emergency medicine, or Board certification in Emergency Medicine. Current ATLS certification. Demonstration of at least two years experience in general emergency medicine within the last three years in an ED with a volume of more than 15,000 patient visits annually.
- Avg $300 per hour-no buy in.
- Group Employee Status
- “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- Contract Execution Payment (Up to $25,000 for full time)
- Relocation Assistance (Up to $15,000)
- Residency Stipend (up to the last 12 months of training at $2,000 per month)
**NEW RATE** $300/Avg!!Offering:Avg $300 per hour-no buy in. Group Employee Status“A” Rated Malpractice Insurance ProgramFlexible Scheduling