San Angelo Medical Center is seeking a board certified/eligible Otolaryngologist to join a well-established multi-specialty group, West Texas Medical Associates.
- Join one other ENT provider
- Ambulatory surgery center with 3 ORs
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Full-time anesthesia coverage
- Potential to be busy from day one – previous provider operating at 75th percentile
San Angelo Community Medical Center: 171-bed facility with a wide range of services including a Level III-A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, an accredited heart and vascular program, and an Orthopedic and Total Joint Center.
- 3 hours from Austin and San Antonio
- Regional airport with daily flights to Dallas Fort Worth
- Diverse population of 100,000
- Family-friendly community with great public schools
- An outdoorsman’s dream with hunting, fishing and boating
We offer a very competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!