Schedule Outpatient/Urgent Care Combo
*Practice Employee *32 hours/week *Paid Vacation *Guarantee Salary *401(k) *Sign-on Bonus *No Nights *No Call *Profit Share *CME Vacation *CME Allowance
FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER HAS AN EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT WITH SCHNECK MEDICAL CENTER TO PROVIDE THE PROVIDES STAFFING FOR THE THREE OUTPATIENT CLINICS THAT SCHNECK OWN IN THE THREE SURROUNDING COUNTIES- WASHINGTON, SCOTT, & JENNINGS
- Practice is seeking physiciansto see patients at the Scott and Jennings County Clinics
- Family Practice, Internal Medicine, IM/Peds
- 32 hours per week
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 1 week of paid CME time off
- Practice covers the malpractice
- 401(k), Profit Share, and CME Allowance
- No Nights, No Call
- $80,000 sign on bonus
- $2,500 per month living stipend available for residents while finishing training
- Opportunity to increase salary with productivity
- Hours per week, salary, & other benefits can be adjusted to meet the desired work schedule of physician.
ABOUT FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
- Established in community for 30 years. Still growing and profitable.
- Excellent employee and physician retention.
- Excellent relationship with Schneck Medical Center and specialty groups
- Fully converted to EHR since 2008- Allscripts
ABOUT SCHNECK FAMILY CARE LOCATIONS (THE CLINICS)
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8am to 6pm, Saturdays 8am-2pm
- Approximately 4 patients per hour
- Regularlyscheduled outpatient visits along with walk-ins
- Two providers are on site frequently
- During double coverage, Advanced Practice Provider cover most walk-ins
Located just off Interstate 65 in the southern part of the state, Seymour is an hour's drive from Indianpolis, Louisville, and Bloomington, home of Indiana University, and only 90 minutes from Cincinnati. A city of tree-lined streets, beautifully restored historical homes, and quaint shops, yet close to the cultural and entertainment amenities of the bigger cities. excellent school system offering both public and parochial education options. Thriving manufacturing industry help promote low unemploymentand a robust economy.