Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician for very busy practice located in the heart of South Carolina
Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, located in Hartsville, South Carolina, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join a well-established local pediatric practice located in Hartsville, South Carolina. This practice was established in 1963 and is a very busy practice with one physician, and four advanced practice providers. The practice is seeking a physician to share their passion and commitment to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their families. This is an employed position offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
WORK ENVIRONMENT FEATURES:
- Located in a beautiful office located adjacent to the Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center.
- The team is patient and family oriented, fast paced, hardworking and devoted to their community.
- 1:4 Call
- Great mentor and partner
- 35 minutes from a local airport, 90 minutes to Charlotte International airport
- Approximately 90 miles to Myrtle Beach, SC and Charlotte, NC; and less than 2 ½ hours to Charleston SC.
- Affordable housing
- Great supportive community with good public and private schools
- Completion of a Pediatric Residency from an approved ACGME program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics
- Commitment to clinical excellence focusing on quality, patient satisfaction and continuity of care
- Passionate about Pediatrics
- Traditional practice, inpatient & outpatient
- Must do circumcisions