Surrounded by the nation’s largest military installations, the Fayetteville VA Medical Center is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the country. Enjoy a “Veteran-friendly” atmosphere, where physicians are truly appreciated for their dedication and contributions to the health of our nation’s heroes. As a Psychiatrist with the Veterans Health Administration (VHA), you will join a collegial group of mental health providers practicing a rewarding brand of medicine caring for the veteran population in Southeastern NC.
- Best patient population in the country!!!
- Monday-Friday work schedule with minimum call requirements
- More time to visit with patients (10-13 patients daily) (1 hr. initial appt.) (30 minutes follow-up appt.)
- Potential academic appointment as an affiliate Assistant Professor with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University.
- MGMA Competitive Compensation
- Education Debt Reduction Program
- Robust Federal benefits package
- 26 paid vacation days,13 paid sick days, and 10 paid holidays.
- Annual incentive bonus
Fayetteville is quickly being recognized as an ideal place, to live, work and play. In fact, Fayetteville received the coveted "All-American City" award from the National League twice in the last decade. This beautiful North Carolina locality has a year-round welcoming climate, sophisticated restaurants, museums, unique shopping, musical and sporting events, kid friendly fun, elegant art galleries, gardens, trials and parks. Fayetteville offers big city amenities with a lower population of a little over 200,000. Fayetteville is about 1.5 hours from superb Atlantic Coast Beaches, 3-4 hours from scenic mountains and skiing resorts, and about 1 hour from the capitol city of Raleigh. The Fayetteville and Cumberland County area has everything going for it: new strategies for growth, new models for business and new visions in education.
For immediate consideration or more information, please contact Keith Liles, National Healthcare Recruitment Consultant.
VA National Recruiter