Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Health Alliance Hospital – Broadway Campus located in Kingston, New York.
Exciting news about this site! Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley received an $88.8 million grant on Friday, March 4, 2016 from the state Department of Health for consolidating to a single hospital at Mary’s Avenue and for redeveloping the Broadway Campus into a “medical village.” Rate Increase!
Highlights of the new hospital:
- New Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit and Imaging Center
- The ED, ICU, Imaging Center and other units will feature technologically sophisticated surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and services
- Enhanced patient-centered care, including added private rooms, emphasizing patient comfort, privacy and efficiency
- Pending affiliation with Westchester Medical Center
- Link to a short video on the Health Alliance Medical Village details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXqfurV35r
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status