AllianceHealth Durant, located in Durant, OK, is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician in a practice 90 miles north of Dallas, TX. 1-5 years' practice experience preferred, however new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Hospital-Owned Clinic
- Strong primary care physician base with array of locally covered specialties
- Current call is covered by the hospitalist program
- Employed Position
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package may include: CME allowance, relocation, medical education debt reimbursement
AllianceHealth Durant is a 148 bed acute care hospital with an OSU-affiliated residency program. It is the referral center for a large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program.
- 15% lower Cost of Living than the US average
- Durant is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems
J1 & H1-B visa candidates are welcome to apply.