Abilene Regional Medical Center provides general medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients, and participates in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Emergency room services are available on a 24-hour per day, seven-day per week basis.
- CRNA's will be medically directed by Anesthesiologist
- General Cases
- Annual Salary
- Main OR Coverage: M-F (7a-4p 10/11 Rooms (Elective/Add on as needed); (4p -6p 4 Rooms) (6p-9p 1 Room) (9p-7A 1 after hours, 1 surgical/procedure, 1 BU ) Saturday (7am-3pm 1 surgical/procedure room (elective/add on/Emergency as needed) (3pm – 7am 1 after hour call 1 surgical/procedure room, 1 BU call) Sunday (7am-7am 1 after hours call, 1 surgical/procedure room, 1 BU call)
- OB Coverage: (1 Room 24/7) Call: 1/4 MD BU.
- Must have experience in the delivery of and monitoring of all types of anesthesia utilized in the delivery of surgical anesthesia to include but not limited to general end tracheal, subarachnoid block and epidural, and intravenous regional techniques
- The applicant must demonstrate successful completion of a post-graduate residency program in anesthesiology approved by the ACGME or AOA. The applicant must have performed at least 500 hours of anesthetic procedures during the last 24 months.
The City of Abilene, Texas, is located approximately 180 miles due west of the Dallas/Fort worth Metroplex. We’re situated in west central Texas near the geographic center of the state, Situated adjacent to Interstate 20, Abilene is the center of a 22-county area commonly referred to as the Texas Midwest or the Big Country. Abilene serves as the county seat for Taylor County, one of 254 counties in Texas. Taylor County has a current population of about 120,000, 115,930 of which live within the Abilene city limits.
- Competitive Compensation
- Independent Contractor Status
- Flexible Scheduling
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status