AllianceHealth Durant is currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a well-established practice within the community. Durant, OK is located 90 miles North of Dallas, TX. New and practicing physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Incoming physician will join two other providers in the practice
- Responsible for hospital call minimum 1 week/month
- Anticipated call 1:4
- Visa assistance available
Jaiswal Clinic is a 7,000 square foot facility with 10 exam rooms, a surgery room, and an X-ray room. The clinic has been a staple within the Bryan County community for over 20 years. Dr. Jaiswal has been committed to providing his patients with the best medical care and has been recognized for his efforts by being honored as the Best Doctor in the Readers' Choice Awards. The clinic is located .5 miles from AllianceHealth Durant campus for convenient call coverage and hospital rounding.
AllianceHealth Durant is a 148-bed, acute-care hospital that continues to gain recognition for clinical excellence and efficient delivery of care. From routine checkups to complex surgery, and with a medical staff of over 100 physicians, the AllianceHealth Durant covers a wide spectrum of healthcare services.
- 15% lower cost of living than the US average
- Durant is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems