St. Joseph Hospital is seeking two (2) BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians.
Schedule: 7on/7off. ICU - 7am to 7pm
Currently using locums and existing physicians in the network to cover shifts.
- Group of 7 Pulmonology/Critical Care physicians part of the group currently covering three hospitals.
- Setting would be a mix of inpatient (Critical Care) and outpatient (Pulmonology) in the clinic
- Established referral system; backed by multi-specialty medical group - Lutheran Medical Group
- Unmet need; large market share opportunity will allow a new provider to build a practice quickly
- There is a new baseball stadium just blocks away as the city continues to reinvest and redevelop the downtown area. Consider joining the St. Joseph family as a long term career position.
- ICU - 10 beds (ADC - 6)
- St. Joseph's Medical staff consists of 500 members.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Shift Rate Pay compensation
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- CME and Vacation
- Health, Life and Retirement Benefits
St. Joseph Hospital, a member of the Lutheran Health Network, is a 191-bed facility dedicated to meeting the ever-changing needs of neighborhoods in and around the heart of Ft. Wayne. Building on a renewed emphasis from the community to make downtown a prime location to live and work, St. Joe continues to lead the charge by offering a growing list of advanced technologies. Lutheran Health Network, whose members are owned by subsidiaries of Community Health Systems, is an integrated healthcare delivery system and the largest healthcare provider in the region with eight separately licensed hospitals and nearly 1,000 licensed beds including 793 in Allen County alone.