Join our amazing trauma team at Central Florida Regional Hospital!
Central Florida Hospital is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. The hospital offers a full-service cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac rehabilitation. Other specialized services include robotic surgery, orthopedic and spine care, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and more.
Hospital website: http://centralfloridaregional.com/
- 221-bed Acute Care Hospital
- State Verified Level II Trauma Center
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- ED Volume: 50k volume
- Emergency General Surgery & Trauma call
- Annual average trauma admits: 1300
- Trauma Admits: Penetrating: 9%; Blunt: 89.5%
- 24/7 on-call neurosurgeons
- 24/7 on-site anesthesia, surgical services team & trauma-trained nurses.
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including health, dental, vision insurance and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
- Sanford is located just 35 miles North of Orlando in one of Central Florida’s oldest incorporated cities and is home to brick lined streets, towering oaks, elegant store-fronts and large, nineteenth-century Victorian homes.
- Sanford sits on the south shore of Lake Monroe, providing a waterfront backdrop for walking, jogging or just enjoying the natural beauty.
- Local attractions include one of the largest malls in Central Florida: Seminole Towne Center; Central Florida Zoo, Sanford Farmers Market,& Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center
Offering:• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.• $5,000 CME Allowance• Competitive Income Potential• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more