Moses Taylor Hospital in Scranton, PA is seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician.
Moses Taylor Hospital is a 214 bed facility dedicated to providing quality healthcare that is patient and community focused. Moses Taylor is an acute care hospital and sees 36,000 annual ED patients.
• 214 Bed Acute Care Hospital with 23 ED beds and Fast Track
• Board Certified with Emergency Medicine Experience
• Joint Commission - Primary Stroke Center
• Chest Pain Center Accreditation
• 32 Hours of Physician Coverage
• EMR: Cerner
• Scribes Program
• 13% Admission Rate
• 21 Hours of Advanced Practice Clinician Coverage
• 20 Bed Level III NICU
• 2 Full time OB physicians in house
• Full time Pediatric Hospitalists in house
• Full time Anesthesiologist in house
• Full time neonatologist in house
Scranton, Pennsylvania is a modern, progressive area, offering a low cost of living and a superior quality of life. It is at the heart of the beautiful Lackawanna River Valley and surrounded by the Endless Mountains and the Pocono. Outside of the great outdoors and cultural amenities Scranton has to offer, it also provides great educational and healthcare systems, strong work ethics and family traditions. The neighborhoods are clean, safe, and affordable, making Scranton a location of choice to live and work.
Why Practice with ApolloMD?NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ApolloMD is physician operated with a Preferred Physician Ownership Model and we pride ourselves in providing a setting where our physicians maintain a high quality of life thru market-leading compensation, physician friendly contracts that are written in plain-language, and do not contain restrictive clauses or non-competes. Our physicians enjoy professional development opportunities and are supported through comprehensive on-site practice resources including administrative personnel. In addition, ApolloMD physicians are offered ownership options through our ApolloMD Partnership Program (APP), allowing them to build equity in a thriving group from day one, rather than waiting years to share in the success of a practice.