Tennova Jefferson Memorial Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join an existing group practice.
- Preferred training: general Orthopedic Surgery or fellowship trained in Total Joints or Sports Medicine
- Join group practice with 1 Podiatrist, 1 Spine Surgeon and 2 PA's
- Excellent referral base with over 60 Primary Care Physicians in the community
- Potential for partnership
- Anesthesia is provided by CRNAs
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Practice has been in the community for 10 years
Jefferson County is nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and includes two beautiful lakes - Cherokee and Douglas. The county is one of the oldest in Tennessee and rich in history. Jefferson City also offers a strong liberal arts college, Carson Newman University. Jefferson City is a 30 minute drive from Knoxville, home of the University of Tennessee’s main campus and major metro area with a population of over 186,000.
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
No visa assistance available