Mount Carmel Health System is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a multidisciplinary team of experts providing MFM services to the Mount Carmel Health System located in Columbus, Ohio.
Mount Carmel is one of only eight hospitals nationwide to be designed as a satellite research site for Maternal Fetal Medicine by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Services.
- Integrated with The Ohio State University
- Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Obstetrical 2D/3D/4D Ultrasounds
- Instant Risk Assessment (IRA)
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Fetal MRI
- Fetal Cardiac Screening
- Doppler Studies
- Maternal Serum Alpha Fetal Protein (MSASFP) 4
- Member of Columbus Fetal Medicine Collaborative
All perinatal coverage, across three hospitals, will be consolidated to form a unified approach and each physician on the team will have a primary hospital site.
This opportunity is unable to sponsor J1 or H1B visa candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join Mount Carmel Health System.
Mount Carmel Health System offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on training and clinical experience.