Lea Regional Medical Center is a 250-bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region. This location offers gliding, golfing, lakes and rivers, high school and college sports, and many more. We are just three miles west of the Texas Panhandle.
- Existing general ENT case load has a mix of adults and pediatrics.
- Some facial plastics cases available (less than 20% of mix).
- Furnished and staffed office on hospital campus with 8 exam rooms, 1 procedure room and 1 audiometry room.
- Block time available with trained OR Staff and MD anesthesia
- Established hospitalist program
Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is preferred.
Compensation package MAY include:
- Employment Salary ( wRVU based)
- Commencement bonus
- Possible assistance with medical education debt
- CME/Relocation Allowance
Visa Assistance May be Available