Lea Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist for an employed position.
- Existing caseload a mix of adults and pediatrics
- Some facial plastics cases available (less than 20% of mix)
- Beautiful, furnished office space located on hospital campus
- Office includes: 8 exam rooms, 1 procedure room & 1 audiometry room
- Anticipated call: 10 days per medical staff bylaws
- Block time available with trained OR Staff and MD anesthesia
- Established Hospitalist program
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Lea Regional Medical Center is a 99 bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region.
Nearly 80k people in Hobbs and the surrounding area. Enjoy 300 plus days of sunshine with four mild seasons. Located just 3 miles west of the Texas panhandle, Hobbs offers an array of outdoor recreational activities including gliding and golfing, as well as lakes, rivers, high school and college sports.
With no signs of slowing down, Hobbs, located in Lea County is the state’s No. 1 oil producer and the fourth-largest natural gas producer. The county has branded itself the “EnergyPlex” as an umbrella that can cover all types of energy businesses.
This location offers year round great weather, excellent local education, high-quality housing at moderate prices, daily flights to Houston, and a positive, family-oriented community that create an outstanding rural lifestyle.
Visa Assistance Is Available