Northwest Medical Center is seeking to employ experienced NPs/PAs (PRN) to staff convenient care clinics within the Northwest Arkansas area. Spanish is a PLUS.
- Must be comfortable working autonomously and have prior experience with suturing, stapling, derma bond, I&D’s, toenail removal, x-rays interpretation, and reading EKG’s.
- Must be comfortable treating all ages
- Ability to utilize computers for data entry & information retrieval
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities & emergency situations successfully
- Candidates must be FNP/PA with at least 2-3 yrs of post-graduate experience in UC, EM or Ambulatory
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course required (or in process)
- Currently Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) required (or in process)
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
*Please click on the Hospital link for more information.