Envision Physician Services is seeking a CRNA for this position at Ft. Duncan Regional Medical Center.
- CRNA will be medically directed by Anesthesiologist
- Offering sign on and relocation
- 1:3 First Call / Second Call / Weekend Call – Post Call OFF after First Call
- Our highly qualified team combines the latest in anesthesia techniques with convenience, professionalism and compassion to allow our patients to return to their usual activities in as short a time as possible. The team performs general surgery anesthesia, ambulatory surgery anesthesia, and clinical anesthesia for obstetrical cases, including vaginal deliveries and cesarean sections. We also utilize a variety of techniques of regional analgesia for labor including epidural, spinal, combined spinal epidural, ambulatory ("walking") epidural and patient-controlled epidural analgesia.
- Must have experience in the delivery of and monitoring of all types of anesthesia utilized in the delivery of surgical anesthesia to include but not limited to general endotracheal, subarachnoid block and epidural, and intravenous regional techniques
- Be a graduate of an approved anesthesia program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthetist Education Program Schools or its predecessors
- CRNA will have and maintain current certification/Recertification in BCLS, ACLS, PALS
- Must be skilled in all types of anesthetic techniques including regional anesthesia, general anesthesia, and invasive monitoring; be a graduate of an accredited school of nurse anesthesia and certified as a registered nurse anesthetist, or have certification pending; hold a current certification in ACLS; licensed or eligible for licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Texas, registered or registration pending as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner with the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners.
The majority of Anesthesia services shall be performed in the area of emergent and non-emergent surgical anesthesia. A minority of anesthesia service may be performed on functions that directly support anesthesia patient care. These anesthesia direct support services include but are not limited to: preoperative clinic, pain management, sedation analgesia management, infection control, hospital education, process improvement, nurse anesthesia training, and research.
Excellent compensation; 52 week contract, Independent Contractor statusOB, heavy surgery, high volume. $310K yearly