Community Health Systems is seeking a board eligible/certified Pediatrician to join Navarro Regional Hospital in Corsicana, Texas - located less than an hour from Dallas.
- Hospital employed
- Join four other providers
- Group is producing above the 75th percentile MGMA in volume
- Anticipated call: 1 day/week and every 5th weekend
- Current clinic located in the center of the medical community and was renovated specifically for pediatrics three years ago
- Competitive Financial Package may include: base salary with production bonus, CME, vacation, relocation expenses, commencement bonus, potential medical education debt assistance
- No personal income tax
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
- Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000
- Navarro Regional Hospital is the sole provider in the county
Navarro Regional Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 162-bed licensed acute care facility with inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging, emergency department, medical and surgical care, wound care and a Sleep Study Center. We offer cardiac rehab, physical and speech therapy, an outpatient surgery center, digital mammography, and a 64-slice CT scanner with the area's most current diagnostic equipment.