Tennova Healthcare Lebanon is seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon for a solo practice.
- Current provider has been in the community for over 25 years
- General vascular surgery including endovascular work and vein clinic
- Hospital call not required
- Office space located on hospital campus in a community-based setting
- Anesthesia is provided 24/7 by contracted group
- Hospital has 4 inpatients ORs, 1 vascular lab, and 1 interventional cath lab
- Hospital also operates an O/P surgery center located on hospital campus
Tennova Healthcare Lebanon is located just outside the Nashville metro area. The hospital is a 245-bed, acute care facility spanning two campuses and is the sole provider of hospital services in Wilson County.
Tennova Healthcare Lebanon has over 270 physicians on staff and is the 7th largest hospital in Middle Tennessee. They are fully accredited by the State of Tennessee as well as The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Lebanon and Wilson County are experiencing unmatched residential and economic growth. Vibrant Nashville, with world-class music and entertainment, nationally renowned universities and professional sports teams is 30 minutes down the interstate and 20 minutes from Nashville International Airport.
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Visa assistance is not available