Staff Psychiatrist in VA Black Hills HCS, SD, 49-54 Days Paid Time Off Per Year!
The VA Black Hills HCS is actively recruiting a full-time Psychiatrists to serve at our Black Hills, Hot Springs, Rapid City and Ft. Meade, SD locations. Must be BE or BC in Psychiatry or a Certified, Licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. The ideal candidate is comfortable with Geriatric Psychiatry, inpatient, outpatient, PTSD, substance use disorders. Tele-psychiatry, and Suboxone certification and experience working with military or Veterans is a plus. Thoughtful clinical reasoning and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus!
- Recruitment Bonus/Relocation incentive
- Guaranteed salary increases!
- Full benefits (see below)
- Licensure: 1 Full and unrestricted license from any US State is permissible
- CME benefits
- Malpractice: free liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Physician Employment Contracts!
- Full time
- Hours and Shifts: 7:30 – 4:00, M-F
- Department staffing: 2 tele-health psychiatrist, 2 Locum psychiatrist, 1PA, 3 NP’s
- Workload: 5-10 patients per day
- Call: contingent upon current staffing
- Notes: private office
Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country. In addition to competitive pay and liability protection, the VA also offers a robust benefits plan.