St. Joe's Medical Group (SJMG) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to actively participate in establishing patient care system processes and to work with others as part of a team in problem solving within a multi-specialty group located in Livonia, Michigan.
The selected candidate will be employed for 0.5 FTE as a Quality Director for our employed medical group and 0.5 FTE as a clinical provider in an outpatient environment. The opportunity to round within the hospital may be available, if preferred. Clinical expectations for the selected physician include providing compassionate and respectful care while efficiently utilizing resources during clinical service to new and established patients in the practice, hospital and other patient care settings.
As the Quality Director the selected physician will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as the Chair of the Medical Group's Quality Committee and providing the vision for quality, patient-centered and value-based care delivery.
- Serve as a liaison to the Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) for issues related to ambulatory care.
- Support the Executive Director and the Medical Director of Ambulatory Services to develop an annual operating plan with metrics for quality, safety and service that is integrated with activity and financial metrics by physician, clinical practice and site.
- Develop team processes to improve measurable quality (HEDIS measures), safety and patient flow metrics across the continuum of care.
- Take a lead role in quality efforts for implementation of EHR technologies, including installation and maintenance of data in the population health registry.
- Participate in developing short and long term business and capital (3 year) plans consistent with the St. Mary Mercy Health strategic plans, especially as required for EHR implementation and quality, safety, and service.
- Develop an annual physician evaluation model for quality, safety, and service in ambulatory care
- Develop physician leaders as it relates to quality, safety, and service.
Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience as a Quality Director with knowledge of MACRA, MIPS and value based payment models. Preference will be shown to candidates with ACO or CIN experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding medical group within St. Joseph Mercy Health System.
A competitive compensation package for exceptional physicians is being offered including:
- Health/vision/dental Insurance
- CME allowance & time off
- Retirement savings programs.
- Relocation assistance