Tennova Healthcare Lebanon is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join an existing, independent practice.
- Join another BC provider
- Hospital has a 12-bed ICU; average daily census of 10 patients
- Newly furnished office space is on hospital campus
- Anticipated call 1:4 (approximately 7 days/month)
- Practice rotates call between all partners (on call every 3rd day)
- Potential for partnership track
Tennova Healthcare Lebanon is located just outside the Nashville metro area. The hospital is a 245-bed, acute care facility spanning two campuses and is the sole provider of hospital services in Wilson County.
Tennova Healthcare Lebanon has over 270 physicians on staff and is the 7th largest hospital in Middle Tennessee. They are fully accredited by the State of Tennessee as well as The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Lebanon and Wilson County are experiencing unmatched residential and economic growth. Vibrant Nashville, with world-class music and entertainment, nationally renowned universities and professional sports teams is 30 minutes down the interstate and 20 minutes from Nashville International Airport.
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Visa assistance is not available