Saint Joseph Physician Network (SJPN), the employed arm of the Saint Joseph Health System has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a growing practice located in South Bend, Indiana.
This community based practice is located on the Southeast side of South Bend and has been a part of the community for over 30 years. The average daily census for the physicians is 20 patients ranging from Pediatric to Geriatrics with an average of eight new patients each week. There are currently three physicians in the practice and they are looking to add a forth due to an increase in need within the community. Each physician has their own Medical Assistant and an LPN and RN provide triage services for the practice.
Each provider rotates call coverage equally for weekends and during the week.
Basic procedures such as stitches, skin tag and mole removal can be performed on site.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Family Medicine physician to be part of a growing practice.
Saint Joseph Physician Network is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Family Medicine physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.