Trinity Health, the region's tertiary referral center, is currently seeking a Psychologist, additional experience or training in child/adolescent or neuropsychology a plus, but not required. Recognized as one of the most advanced healthcare facilities in the upper Midwest, Trinity Health hosts an array of services including a 22-bed inpatient facility, Child and Adolescent Partial Hospitalization, and Chemical Dependency Treatment programs. The current Behavioral Health Department includes four psychiatrists, two psychologists and support staff of addiction counselors, social workers, therapists and an on-site facility manager.
Required Qualification Include:
- Doctorate degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in psychology from an American Psychological Association accredited educational institution and at least two years of clinical experience in an organized healthcare setting supervised by a licensed psychologist, one year of which must have been post-doctoral, and completion of an internship endorsed by the APA.
- Current active certification and license to practice issued by the North Dakota State board of Examiners of Psychologists, or ability to obtain.
- Demonstrated current competence and provision of care, treatment, or services to at least 30 patients during the past 12 months or completion of training in the past 12 months. Experience must correlate to the privileges requested.
Trinity Health offers a competitive base salary, signing bonus and excellent benefits to include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (cost-share)
- Life, Disability & Malpractice Insurance (including tail)
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Relocation Assistance