Dukes Memorial is seeking a Hospitalist to join their existing program. Incoming Physician would work with one other currently employed Hospitalist. Physician would be expected to be comfortable with ventilator management, central lines and responding to codes. Format: 24 hours shifts.
Employment through "Dukes Medical Group"
Reason for Search: recently lost one hospitalist unexpectedly. Hospital is covering those shifts with locums until a replacement can be found.
**No Visa support.**
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary or Shift Rate (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
Dukes Memorial Hospital (DMH), an affiliate of Lutheran Health Network, is a 25 bed, critical access hospital located in Peru, Indiana, 60 miles southwest of Fort Wayne and approximately 70 miles north of Indianapolis. DMH is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and provides a full complement of ancillary services similar to an acute care hospital. In 2011, DMH received Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC). DMH offers a wide range of services, including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Outpatient Clinics, 24-Hour Sleep Lab, Full-Service Laboratory, OB, Diagnostics including MRI, CT, Nuclear Studies, and Digital Mammography, Rehabilitation and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
* Centrally located with proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
* Community is rich in the arts, music, theater and art.
* Community offers a variety of outdoors activities like hunting, fishing, boating, camping, kayaking, world class golf course "Rock Hollow Golf Club".