St. Joseph Hospital is seeking a BC/BE “general” Gastroenterologist to Join Lutheran Health Physicians, a large multi-specialty Group with over 300 providers representing a large range of specialty physicians. Currently there are 5 GIs in practicing in group.
ERCP expertise is optional!
Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital is a 191-bed facility and an affiliate of Lutheran Health Network, an integrated healthcare system with 8 hospitals in northeastern Indiana, one of the largest employers in the region. St. Joseph Hospital is located in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne, IN. Lutheran Health Network, whose members are owned by subsidiaries of Community Health Systems, is an integrated healthcare delivery system and the largest healthcare provider in the region with eight separately licensed hospitals and nearly 1,000 licensed beds including 793 in Allen County alone.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Sign On Bonus and/or commencement bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance, Health, Life and Retirement.
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Overall cost of living is 9 percent below national average
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central
Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.LutheranHealth.net and www.VisitFortWayne.com