Mount Carmel Health System has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Vascular Surgery physician to join a team of seven vascular surgeons in an employed practice located in Columbus, Ohio.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years (post fellowship) Vascular Surgery experience. Mount Carmel is looking for an innovative and highly motivated individual with proficiency in all types of open vascular surgery and endovascular surgery, including EVAR, TEVAR, peripheral endovascular and stenting, dialysis fistular/graft and catheter access, as well as open aortic and peripheral surgeries.
This opportunity offers many advantages including:
- No General Surgery
- Well established practice dedicated to one hospital campus.
- Endovascular surgical suites.
- State-of-the-art peripheral vascular labs.
- High volume endovascular and open surgery.
- Nursing staff support in office and at hospital.
Mount Carmel is one of the largest healthcare systems in central Ohio, serving more than a half million patients each year. The system utilizes state-of-the-art facilities, pioneers procedures and achieves clinical excellence to provide optimal patient experiences and attract the best and most inspired physicians.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Vascular Surgery physician to join Mount Carmel Health System.
Mount Carmel Health System offers a competitive salary and compensation package including:
- Benefits (inclusive of health, life, dental, disability, 401K)
- CME & relocation allowance
- Student loan repayment
- Medical Malpractice Coverage