Lutheran Health Physicians is a large multi-specialty group in Ft. Wayne, IN looking to hire another BC/BE Rheumatologist to join a well-respected team of three Rheumatologists. As part of Lutheran Health Network, an eight hospital healthcare system in northeastern Indiana, the Lutheran Rheumatology team covers a service area of 1.2 million.
- Outpatient only clinic located on the main Lutheran Hospital campus.
- High volume practice – average 100 new patients per month!
- Opportunity to be busy immediately
- 100% outpatient practice
- Large Infusion suite within the practice
- 1:4 call coverage – phone only!
- Optional mid-level oversight/compensation
- Excellent nursing support –specialized and fully staffed for clinic, infusions, phones, and prior-authorizations
- Candidate must be well trained and comfortable with infusibles and biologics.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health and Retirement
- Malpractice Coverage
Lutheran Hospital is a 396-bed tertiary care center in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Key services include Cardiac Care, Children’s Hospital, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Emergency Medicine including the only Pediatric Emergency Department in the region, Musculoskeletal Center and Neurological Services, Cardiac and Renal Transplant center.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
10 minute drive to work – no traffic!
- Over 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking
Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)