MountainView Regional Medical Center is a 168-bed facility that provides a range of healthcare services including inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging, medical and surgical care. The hospital is aCertified Cardiac Center with PCI, 2 cathlabs, open heart program, certified joint replacement program& Certified Stroke Team.
- Newly Expanded 31-bed ED
- 16 hrs of APP coverage in Main ED + 12 hrs in Fast Track
- Hospitalist Program in place 24/7
- Non-designated Trauma ED
- Scribe Program through New Mexico State University 36 hrs per day (double coverage)
- 15% admit rate
- Back up serivces includes:Interventional Radiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cath Lab, ENT, OBGYN, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, Pediatrics, 24/7 MRI, Thoracic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon (Peds ICU & Trauma shipped out. Level I in El Paso)
- *Great transport team*Dedicated Helicopter
- Ultrasound & Glidescope in ED
- ED Physicians respond to codes on the floor
- 30% spanish speaking patient population
- ’30 minutes or less Door to Doc’
Las Cruces is the largest city in southern New Mexico. It has excellent housing costs, low crime rate, and is rated first among 300 cities in Family Digest as a good place for families. Las Cruces offers art communities, year-round golfing, hiking, mountain biking, camping, canoeing, rafting, and fishing.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status