Envision Physician Services is seeking CRNAs for this unique opportunity in Plainview, TX, just a short drive from Lubbock.
- Five person, CRNA-only group
- Highly autonomous
- Large volume of orthopedics that require peripheral nerve blocks. The blocks are all under ultrasound.
- Proficiency in interscalene, supraclavicular, axillary, TAP, Fascia Iliaca, adductor, popliteal blocks is required.
- All the bread and butter type cases inclusive of healthy pediatrics.
- Labor and delivery service. 30 to 45 deliveries monthly is normal.
- One should be well skilled in spinal and epidural placement.
- Central venous catheters skill is preferable.
- Often called to the emergency department and will assist with airway management and resuscitation efforts.
- Call is by set rotation.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status