Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics is seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Practicing Chief Medical Officer to join the medical team in the rural community of Medford, WI.
- Combination of clinical and administrative duties (more clinical than admin)
- Provider oversight of hospital services
- Will work collaboratively with the Regional Medical Director on clinic services
- No formal call schedule associated with this position
- Responsible for maintaining excellent quality of care for our hospital patients
- Work with other regional CMOs to achieve system-alignment
- Will consider Physicians from most all specialties
Required Education and Experience
Need a minimum of three years experience in clinical practice with active involvement on clinical or administrative groups and committees
Licensure and Certification to practice in the State of Wisconsin.
Board certified in field of specialty or meets current medical staff qualifications regarding certification admissibility.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or OB/GYN Physician with MBA, MMM, MPH or related field or comparable experience in lieu of formal administrative degree for Chief Medical Officer
- Knowledge or active pursuit of said knowledge of regulatory compliance about healthcare reform with its possible impact on the company.
Desired Abilities, Skill and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiating skills including conflict resolution.
- Administrative and management skills.
- Leadership skills including a strong work ethic.
- Vision and planning skills to help carry the organization to a successful future.
- Ability to work with internal and external stake holders.