The Department of Electrophysiology at Arnot Health is seeking an enthusiastic and patient-centered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Cardiology and/or EP experience to join its well established Heart and Vascular Institute. This is a full-time position providing rounding on post-operative patients as well as follow-up on Electrophysiology patients in the office setting. Working collaboratively in a multi-specialty group of 200+ providers you will be supported by outstanding staff and premier ancillary services in a progressive and financially sound healthcare system located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY. Enjoy the rewards of a balanced personal and professional lifestyle with a very reasonable schedule. If you are seeking a collegial environment with full and welcome involvement in the provision of quality care, then you must explore this opportunity!
Candidates must be a graduate of an approved master's level program with national certification and current NYS professional license.
- Leaders in heart care in the Finger Lakes Region
- State-of-the-art EP lab with highly qualified staff
- Position is 100% EP
- Excellent compensation with full benefit package
- Enjoy all of the outdoor benefits of a beautiful Upstate, NY location within driving distance of major metropolitan areas
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Full Malpractice
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)