Saint Joseph Physician Network (SJPN) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Infectious Disease physician to join an established practice located in Mishawaka, Indiana.
The practice hours for this opportunity are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
This practice manages complicated diseases with compassion and clinical expertise. The providers specialize in the treatment of HIV/AIDS and are also known for expertise in fungal infections, bone and joint infections and a range of unusual and complicated infections. The goal of the practice is to assure patients have a positive, healthy experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Infectious Disease physician to be part of a growing practice.
Saint Joseph Physician Network is offering an excellent compensation package for the right physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays, 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.