Saint Joseph Physician Network (SJPN), the employed arm of the Saint Joseph Health System has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a growing practice located on the southern edge of Mishawaka, Indiana.
The selected physician will join two physicians and a Nurse Practitioner in a busy community practice with 13 exam rooms and three procedure rooms. The physician will see an average daily census of 20 patients of all ages; Pediatric through Geriatric. Basic laboratory services are available onsite and basic procedures such as skin tag and mole removal, suturing, and joint injections may be performed. Generally, each physician has a Medical Assistant with adequate front office and other support staffing provided.
The clinic hours are currently Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a call frequency for this opportunity is 1:4.
Opportunities for teaching exist with St. Joseph Health System Family Medicine residents.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Family Medicine physician to be part of a growing practice.
Saint Joseph Physician Network is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Family Medicine physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Student loan assistance available.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.