Section of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
The Department of Anesthesiology at Cleveland Clinic Florida in Weston, Florida has a faculty position opening for a Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologist.
The successful candidate will have skills and expertise in all disciplines of General Anesthesiology. Additional fellowship training in Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology is required.Qualified candidates will be joining a 20+ member multi-specialty Anesthesiology group.
- Multidisciplinary practice aligned with Cleveland Clinic surgical colleagues
- Teaching opportunities in conjunction with our ACGME anesthesiology residency program
- Active research program with large anesthesiology outcomes research department.
- Faculty appointments available with our multiple medical school affiliations in South Florida.
- Robust didactic schedule with regular lectures, grand rounds, journal clubs, etc.
The Anesthesiology Department in Florida is closely aligned with the Anesthesiology Institute at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. Cleveland Clinic Florida is a multi-specialty academic group practice affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We are a state-of-the-art Medical Center and Hospital located in South Florida, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the southeastern United States.
Interested candidates should apply online and submit a cover letter and CV.
Cleveland Clinic Florida ranked #1 in the Broward County metropolitan area in the 2017-2018 annual survey of best hospitals by US News & World Report.
For more information please visit our website: