Saint Agnes Medical Providers (SAMP) and Saint Agnes Medical Center (SAMC) have an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Occupational Medicine physician who is willing to support the growth of and join a vibrant and growing multispecialty group practice located in Fresno, California.
This full time employment opportunity is a clinic-based Occupational Health Program. The clinic schedule is 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday with no call required.
This physician will be responsible for the management of the occupational medicine patients in collaboration with the patient’s employer and/or insurance carrier. This will involve direct management of the patient including, but not limited to, the following:
- Procedures and services
- Employment physicals
- Workers' compensation treatment and follow-up
- Drug screenings
- Ordering, interpreting and evaluating laboratory and diagnostic data
- Prescribing medications
- Developing a treatment plan.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Occupational Medicine candidate with excellent clinical skills to become part of a practice designed to help meet the growing patient demands of the community.
This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for the right physician including:
- Base Salary plus Incentive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan
- 28 Paid Time Off (PTO) Days
- Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- CME Allowance