Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time radiologist:
- Mammography Radiologist that can read MRI breast screening and diagnostic, 3D Tomosynthesis.
- Must be able to perform Stereotactic and Breast Bioposies.
- MRI Guided Breast Biopsies
- Must be able to read Diagnostic imaging studies to include MRI Breast, CT, US and other general diagnostic studies
- Also require MQSA Breast Reader. Will mainly be covering the Women's Imaging Center but will also help cover some Diagnostic readings
- 70-75% of the day covering MG & US
- 30-35% Covering CT & XR
- $450,000 W2 salary
- Relocation reimbursement provided
- Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with 50% match up to 6%
- Malpractice Insurance coverage paid.
- Mon- Wed 9a-7p
- Thursday 7a-5p
- Friday 9a-7p
- Cancer Conference Meetings Every Thursday
- General Call after hours 1-2 times a week for technology failures-rare.
- Onsite coverage 8a-5p one weekend per month with call after hours for tech failures-again very rare.
- Active TX License
- MQSA Certified
- Good Bedside Manner
- Team Player
- Self Motivated
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status