Northern MO - 93 bed acute care, teaching hospital
EMPLOYED Opportunity for Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist in this Academic Community!
Northeast Regional Medical Center (the home of Osteopathic Medicine) is searching for a Board Certified Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist for a solo practice, with a minimum of 5-10 years experience.
- Call Coverage: 24/7 by solo provider, (compensated after 10 days) with monthly breaks provided by Locums
- Office space is available and attached to main campus - walking distance to hospital-based Cath Lab! 12 exam rooms, split down 2 corridors
- Opportunity for teaching! Northeast Regional Medical Center hosts 6 Residency programs!
Special Requirements: Interventional cardiology, TEE, Stress tests, Pacer placements, EKG reads, and Peripherals, if available.
Nestled in the heart of Northeast Missouri, Kirksville boasts a historic downtown square and is surrounded by a 3,000 acre state park, Thousand Hills, and some of the nation's top hunting grounds. 17,000 people call Kirksville home, but this number increases considerably when Truman State University and A.T. Still University are in session.
Competitive Recruitment Package may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Visit Northeast Regional Medical Center: http://www.nermc.com/Northeast-Regional-Medical-Center/home.aspx
Visit Kirksville, MO: http://www.kirksvillecity.com/ & http://visitkirksville.com/