St. Peter's Health Partners and Samaritan Hospital have an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist to join the Hospitalist team located in Troy, New York.
St. Peter's Health Partners is currently seeking a full time Nocturnist to join their BRAND NEW hospital in 2018. This is an exciting new, hospital-employed opportunity with flexible scheduling, and strong sub-specialty support. This opportunity offers variable block scheduling and shift length (8, 10, or 12 hours) in accordance with candidate preference. Each Nocturnist shift is staffed with two providers and has an average of 6-8 admissions.
This opportunity is not able to sponsor J1 or H1B visa candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Hospitalist group within St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peter’s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
- Malpractice Insurance
- Opportunity to earn a substantial incentive (Productivity & Quality)
- Relocation Expenses
- Starting & Retention Bonuses
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Multifaceted retirement savings program-403b with employer match
- 5 CME days annually with $3,000 stipend.