Porter Regional Hospital (45 miles from Chicago!) seeks to add a BC/BE Urologist to join a busy established Urology group within the employed physician network. New Residents welcome! Hospital/Group willing to sign candidate early and provide residency/fellowship stipend.
- Collegial practice and hospital medical staff
- Large clinic suite attached to hospital with 2 procedure rooms for office procedures
- Health system has 12 main ORs and 2 outpatient surgery centers ensuring operative time available
- All state of the art equipment, including 2 daVinci robots
- Current call structure is 1:3
Employment Opportunity Details
- Competitive salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical education debt repayment assistance
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- There is no Visa support for this position.
Porter Regional Hospital, located in Valparaiso, Indiana boasts 301 private rooms, advanced technology, and an innovative patient-centered design philosophy. The hospital, its outlying centers and the adjacent 60,000 square foot Medical Plaza is committed to medical excellence and patient centered care.
Porter's inpatient and ambulatory programs are accredited by Joint Commission and continue to be recognized nationally in multiple areas including award winning centers of excellence by American Heart Association, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and the Leapfrog Group on quality and clinical safety practices; HealthGrades, and most recently, the Society of Chest Pain Centers. For more information about Porter Health Care System and Porter Regional Hospital visit www.porterhealth.com.