St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. has excellent full or part time employment opportunities for Family Medicine physicians to join established practice located in Capital District, New York.
St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible physicians interested in joining a large multispecialty group practice. The provider can expect to enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
These opportunities are not able to sponsor H1B or J1 Visa candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available